Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Parisian-Style Wedding





After last week's post where I talked about Parisian florist-to-the-stars Jeff Leatham, I got thinking about Paris. I love all things Parisian! I love visiting Paris, I love reading about Paris, I love photos of Paris! My idea of a really chic wedding would be a Pink (or maybe red), Black and White theme...complete with the stripes that frenchys are so fond of. (And why do they always look great in them? )

This gorgeous Armani gown isn't a true 'wedding' dress, but could work on the right gal...

it's all about the attitude!



How about a glorious paper hat from Chanel Haute Couture?


And don't forget the tables! A properly dressed table will help carry your theme all the way through. Black and White stripes just say Look at Me!


Striped wedding cake, anyone?



Carry the stripes through to your flowers...courtesy of Martha Stewart Weddings.




And as for the reception venue, the Palais Royal has coordinating striped pillars!


Classy, sophisticated, maybe a little edgy...Could you be a Parisian Bride?

Bloomers has beautiful ideas for your wedding, striped or otherwise!

And as always, free consultations!

No comments: