Monday, July 13, 2009

I Found Flowers on Etsy.com!

Do you know about Etsy.com? It's an online co-op of artists of all kinds. If you make something that you're interested in selling, this is the place to be. You can find anything here...cards, jewelry, clothing, art, just to name a few of the thousands of things you can find here.



So I thought I would go to Etsy to see who shared my passion for flowers and jewelry, and I came out with several dozen selections!

So many creative people 'out there'! It was tough to narrow it down, but here are some of the most original and creative offerings I rooted out.


For instance, these fun earrings are very delicate and fragile looking but are actually cut out of leather!


This white rose necklace is made of fabric and ribbons. Very unique and pretty.





Embossed paper and beads combine in this green necklace to make a very original piece, so wearable! I can picture it with a fun summer dress...

If you are looking for something in particular, it will take some patience to find it, but I find that just browsing is the most fun, letting the ideas present themselves, rather than seeking them out!










Here's a necklace that's tough and pretty at the same time, and the addition of the Eiffel Tower charm is whimsical.


I'd love to hear what you have found on Etsy!

No comments: